Saturday 13 October 2012

Onslow 3 - Work.

Steve is working for Dice electrical and mainly works out at the BHP Site.
Now I have been at work for nearly two weeks, I have put myself forward for reception as well as house keeping. So from Monday I start my training on reception!!! Won't take long and I will be running the place!!! Only joking.

Now Steve has had an interesting week at work and below are some pictures.......

                                                         Steve's taxi to work on Friday.

                                                           Steve's work place for the day!!

                                                                      The Engines.

                                                                        The bridge.

                     The caravan park where we are living. Taken from Steve's place of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment